Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 Ridiculously Amazing Pet Costumes

The world is becoming ever more weird! Even though I don’t personally have any pets these days, I have been the proud owner of a cat, a bird and some goldfish at different points in my life. I remember the shelves at the store with various items for our pets to play with. There were all kinds of things, and I found myself being amazed at how much creativity the manufacturers had. They certainly didn’t lack any imagination. This was back when a net ball with a bell inside was the top notch toy to get for a cat. Of course, it ultimately became the prime annoyance of the cat owner. However, we bought it anyway, and went merry on home. After all, nothing is good enough for our pets anymore.












0 comments:

Post a Comment